The Rules of Happy Camping
Following these simple guidelines will enhance everyone's camping experience.
Check out time is 12:00 noon unless late check out has been arranged.
The gate closes at 10:45 p.m.
Quiet time begins at 10:45 p.m.
Please watch for playing children and obey the 5 MPH speed limit while in the campground
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL THE RULES
- The management reserves the right to evict anyone for behavior detrimental to the campground, its visitors, or for failing to obey all the rules at all times.
- The management/owners are not responsible for damage, theft, or injury to property, persons, or pets.
- All guests and visitors use the facilities at their own risk.
- NO SUBLEASING allowed. Owners must be at camper with overnight guests.
- Visitors must stop at the office as they enter.
- One camping unit and two vehicles are allowed per site. Vehicles must be parked within the boundaries of the campsite. Extra vehicles can be parked outside the gate.
- Campers are responsible for the conduct of persons at their site.
- Build site fires in designated campfire rings only, and extinguish the fire before retiring.
- NO SWIMMING IN THE LAKE.
- NO LOUD NOISES in the campground that will disturb your neighbors.
- Please obey 5 MPH speed limit for all motorized vehicles inside the campground, for everybody's safety.
- Quiet time is at 10:45 pm.
- ALL GUESTS MUST EXIT THE CAMPGROUND BY 10:45 pm.
- Gate closes at 10:45 pm.
- Pets are limited to 45 lbs, and must be kept on a leash. Please clean up after your pet. Pet owner and keeper must be over 18. Campers assume any liability that may be incurred because of their pets, and may be asked to leave if an adult is not in control of the pet at all times.
- Check with campground owners before washing RV or vehicles due to water supply.
- Please deposit garbage at the dumpster past the office.
- Fishing in the lake is free for registered guests only.
- Any improvements to campsites is appreciated. Check with owners for utility locations.
- Check-out time is 12:00 pm.
- Please keep alcoholic beverages in campsite.